Three-Bedrooms, lovely four towers buildings in the best neighborhood, close to city centre, here you can move in right now. Apartments and Penthouses.
Relive the best moments of life in a place surrounded by green and where time passes more slowly. This was Rossi's intention to develop the Vintage building.
For this, we chose the perfect place: a land of nearly 108,400 square feet, located in Alto da Gloria, one of the most exclusive and valued districts of Curitiba and near to a complete structure of services. Located in a wooded terrain with spectacular and extremely diverse species preserved, where tranquility reigns supreme.
Here, all designed to give their children a childhood full of discoveries, with a complete leisure area and plenty of room to ensure they grow healthy. Large apartments with excellent ventilation and natural light, 3 and 4 suite rooms.
A world of life inside your own apartment, so you spend the best moments of your life with those who love the most. Switch to Vintage Building Alto da Gloria and relive the best moments of your life.
- Leisure Options: charcoal grill, game room, fitness center, playground, sauna, playroom, cinema, wet deck, garage band, pergola, adult pool, kiddie pool, walking track, recreation square, ballroom adult, children's ballroom, spa, sport court, cabana, bar with bowling, smoke, party room with children's playroom, bicycle, children's games, BBQ's court, central plaza, indoor lap pool, square pergola, cabana zen games, street, fire place. You can move in, now and you can pay smoothly and gently, Down payment of 35% as follow £70,000 by chash, and £19,900 and the remaining balance of 65% you can make an offer for the company to apply for funding directly or banking. End construction now on December 2010 completely NEW CALL (+55 41) 9696-1596 or UK contact Tel: +44 0208 123-5511 or e-mail to: email@example.com or visit our site: http://web.me.com/vicentedasilva
Free property listings with Khusan gives you some real advantages...
Khusan - Your Free International Real Estate Classifieds Property Portal.