Khusan respects the privacy of those using our site. We are only interested in ensuring for a safe and secure community for the exchange of information regarding property. We are not at all interested in using the information posted or entered in our databases for other commercial or non-commercial purposes other than to optimize our service to you. You are entitled to your privacy.
As the Internet community is in a constant state of flux, you can expect that this page will change in order to maintain your privacy. Significant changes will be made known to you.
Types of Information – Definitions
Registration Information: this is the information entered at registration and includes name, address, telephone number and any other personal information.
Publishing Information: this includes all information that is published on the site by means of the placement of an advertisement and is available to all those visiting the site.
Payment Information: that information entered for the making of a financial transaction.
Statistical Information: all statistical information regarding the site and users, such as IP addresses, operating system, browser software, pages viewed, number of sessions, unique visitors and so forth.
Collected Information is used for the following purposes:
* To improve our marketing and promotional efforts
* To statistically analyze site usage
* To improve our content and product offerings and to customize our Site's content, layout and service specifically for you.
* We may use your Collected Information to service your Account with us, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us.
* We may share certain aggregate information based on analysis of Collected Information with our partners, customers, advertisers or potential Users.
* Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Khusan site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
* All advertisements and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
* Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
Collected Information is NOT used for the following purposes:
* To sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally-identifying information.
* To share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
* To cross-market or engage in link-referral programs with other sites.
* To send you unsolicited communications for external marketing purposes.
Registration Information usage:
* We may use your Registration Information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services about which Khusan determines that you might be interested if you so allow.
* By your agreement, we may use your email address, mailing address, phone number or fax number to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings and communications relevant to your use of our Site.
* We may generate reports and analysis based on the Registration Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. None of this will be published or made available to third parties.
Publishing Information usage:
* All of your Publishing Information will be publicly available on the Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Publishing Information that you disclose to Khusan becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyrights) in such information.
* We sometimes use your email address for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
* Khusan, or users who post on Khusan, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website
* Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Khusan - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available all Khusan postings.
* With regard to the above, please exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Publishing Information that you submit to us.
* Khusan makes use of only finacial gateways for its transactions and hence, sensitive financial information is not available and cannot be stored in our databases.
* Likewise, any credit card information that you provide through the Site is directly submitted to
a payment server of the credit card processing bank. Khusan does not maintain electronic or physical copies of your credit card information.
* While Khusan has in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard your Payment Information against intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedure can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or mis-use.
* Khusan shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication, disclosure or any other mis-use of Payment Information, including credit card information.
* We use Statistical Information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, to manage our Site, and to enhance our Site and services based on the usage pattern data we receive.
* We may generate reports and analysis based on the Statistical Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. We may provide Statistical Information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
Disclosure of Information
Khusan may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser's which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Site. If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies, you can be notified when a cookie is sent, or you can reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter your information on our Site more often and certain features of our Site may be unavailable.
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Khusan we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the Netherlands. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information. And although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
As a Registered User, your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your Account which is protected by Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We welcome your feedback on this document.